To provide affordable and quality childcare for all parents, catering for the different needs and interests of all children.
- We put the child at the centre of every decision we make.
- We aim to continually strive to reflect and improve the care for your children.
- We aim to celebrate and inspire individuality.
- We provide childcare in a safe, nurturing environment where children are encouraged to explore and develop resilience through play.
- We employ highly skilled, experienced and motivated staff
- We nurture, develop and respect each child as an individual
- We offer a wide range of activities to meet the needs of every child
- We have an exciting, vibrant approach compared to other holiday camp providers
Children choose from either of the two timetables and our staff allow for flexibility for children to change their mind throughout the day meaning there is no need to stick to one timetable throughout the day. Workshops from local companies are additional to the timetables, offering further options for children to choose from.
Meet the Team
Click to find out more.
Staff qualifications include Playworker NVQ level 2 or 3, Qualified Teacher Status, Safeguarding, First Aid, Sports Coach level 2 or 3, Food preparation and hygiene. We also recruit teaching assistants with relevant experience in developing learning and social outcomes for children.
The company offer regular support, advice and training for staff in safeguarding, behaviour management and special educational needs. Before every camp, the team meet to discuss the smooth running and delivery of the timetables.