We provide holiday childcare in schools for an affordable price for children aged 4-15 years.
We are registered as an Early Years Childcare Provider on the compulsory Ofsted register.
So what do we provide?
We provide a sport timetable often run by coaches employed from an external local company, First For Sports. We also have specialist coaches delivering specialist sports eg dance and badminton. We devise themes which link arts and crafts with learning and therefore cover the following activities to enrich learning.
- Treasure Hunts – read or solve a problem to work out the clues to receive a reward.
- Nature walks and minibeast hunts to learn about the environment while promoting language and communication development; planting and growing projects to develop care, responsibility and nurture.
- Parachute Games to promote team work and social communication.
- Art, craft and creativity to explore, design and create projects with a full range of resources
- Bake and decorate biscuits and cakes which link to theme. Opportunities to practise weighing, measuring and using/applying ratios. Make healthy food snacks and learn about the importance of health.
- Story writing, planning a play, dressing up and presenting to an audience.
- Science experiments and links to the past enrich your child’s day.
- Circus workshops in our Circus theme, Reptile Encounters in our Rainforest Theme, Mini Medics Children’s First Aid courses as part of our Ourselves Theme.
- Rocksteady Music School visit our camps to provide workshops in playing electric keyboards, guitars and drums and of course need singers too!
- We can provide your child with a healthy breakfast or afternoon tea at an additional cost.
Our external providers
First for Sports provide many of our qualified sports coaches
Rock Steady Music – Rock band workshops playing electric guitars, drums, keyboard and singing
Berkshire Reptile Encounters – visit our camps during their Rainforest themed week.
Circus Workshops with Oojamaflip during our Circus themed week.
Mini Medics teach a first aid course to our children during the Ourselves themed week.