We want to reassure our parents and families that we are constantly reviewing our practice in ensuring we are keeping children, parents and staff safe. Across our wrap around care clubs we have taken the following steps:
1. Children are being asked to wash their hands, under supervision for 20 seconds, when entering the club and before eating the snack. Children will wash their hands, under supervision for 20 seconds, before afternoon tea or breakfast is served. Tables are being cleaned before and after eating.
2. Ipads are cleaned at the beginning and end of each sessions.
3. Parents are asked to limit the time they spend in the club when dropping off or collecting children.
4. Staff, young people and children will stay at home if they are unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature to avoid spreading infection to others. Otherwise they should can attend our clubs as usual. Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 14 days if they, or a family member shows signs of a high temperature/fever or have a dry, persistent cough.
5. If staff or children become unwell on site with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature they will be sent home. We ask that parents do not send their child to our club or to school if they have required and taken paracetamol.